"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back … Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."
~ Carrie Bradshaw.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Evolutionary Relationships?"

Ever since Woody Allen described waving to Mia Farrow, the single-males of The Small Town yearned for that type of say 'separate-togetherness'. I've said this a few times before but, I feel as if I'm the last dinosaur...Was I the one who needed to adapt? If so was my view on relationships' extinct? I couldn't help but really getting to think about it : The Small-Town, a place where gay men are so out they're in, women, so chronically single ovaries may become the next vestigial organ...The Small-Town, where astonishingly enough, you can have almost anything delivered at practically any hour : You could have food prepared, dry-cleaning done, your dog groomed...So who exactly needed a wife when they could have a doorwoman? The woman who opens the door to where you will eat great meals and have even greater sex with people you'll have no further emotional attachment to...Are we The Small Townies' evolving past relationships?

And, here's a thought... ~ I'm constantly talking about the beliefs of society, and how absurd I find all of them. But you have to take into consideration all of the miscellaneous negative things that occur in modern relationships. Maybe that explains why they're so lackluster nowadays...Sometimes I wonder if men and women suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then...

6 comments:

  1. That's so interesting...
    I'm a big SATSM fanatic. I love how a guy can talk love, relationships and romance even better than a gal ever could. It's so fresh, new and unexpected, showing all these stuck up broads we know a thing or two about this stuff! I'm supporting to the finish.
    Fantastic!
    -Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Joseph, couldn't say it any better. Continue owning what you do...
    Because we know just as much as ladies do regarding these things... It's almost as if S.A.T.S.M is a movement, empowering men who're in relationships.
    Contrary to their common belief, women aren't always the experts in this field. Way to go. I absolutely love the material & the message.
    -Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women are always preaching how they need empowerment, but we men, also need it.
    Definitely one of S.A.T.S.M's best, that's for sure...You deserve the positive feedback, it's the truth after all.
    S.A.T.S.M promotes empowerment for men, we deserve and need it just as much as women... I'm a very proud supporter and consistent reader!
    -Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this male empowerment everyone is relating to S.A.T.S.M.
    'Halsey' is definitely very inspirational doing something that's totally different... promoting something that's totally different! I'm all for male empowerment, keep rocking it.
    -Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Props to all you dudes', spot on comparison and relation, linking S.A.T.S.M to male empowerment.
    It's certainly new, and, might I say awesome too!
    -Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Thank you for all the support you guys! I've never figured S.A.T.SM as a method of empowerment for us gentlemen...But I appreciate the relation! Glad I'm making a difference. I must say I'm also having a lot of fun with it while being serious...
    Male empowerment promotion is lackluster...but I'm immensely honored being told that I generate it...
    And, yes we certainly attain just as much knowledge as ladies do regarding love, relationships and romance!
    -Halsey.

    ReplyDelete